Tuesday, January 3, 2012

" I Not Naughty. I Not Hitting Chudder"

When Ethne woke up from her nap today and the boys got out of quiet time they all wanted to know if they had earned their popsicles and their lollies. I told the boys they already knew they hadn't earned theirs and shouldn't bother asking as I gave Ethne hers. Ethne is apparently aware of what keeps her brothers from earning their special things on a regular basis. She gasped, as she licked her lolly and said: "Brothers being naughty? Hitting chudder? I not naughty. I not in my room hitting chudder."

In case you are wondering what chudder means it's EACH OTHER.

4 comments:

Helen Sycamore said...

Oh boy! This made me laugh! Mom and I were just talking about how funny she is and how much we love kids at that age!

Ashley said...

Yeah, she really is a hoot. Tonight she was cracking Garrett andi up. She was totally wound up and having fun.

Super Yellow said...

It's nice to know that my boys aren't the only ones that hit chudder.

Helen Sycamore said...

Enjoy her at that age! Before you know it she will be old and not quite as cute. Like Neil. ;)jk