This morning as we were leaving the hotel to look at housing Ethne girl said "wait! I need to sing in my microphone" she went to grab it and pushed play and started singin twinkle twinkle little star to the music. She sand all the way down in the elevator and then to the car park where she got buckled into her seat and continued to sing.
This made me realize I forgot to put up what the kids favorite Christmas gifts were this year.
Ethne got a microphone that plays the music to five or six songs like Old MacDonald, London Bridges and head shoulders knees and toes. She LOVES IT and she loves to sing in it.
Another of her favorite gifts were the clothes she got for her baby Camilla. She got a swimsuit, a swim skirt, swim sandles and a hat for baby Camilla and she got a matching outfit minus the shoes. She put them on and danced around Christmas morning wearing her outfit and singing in her. Icrophone. I have video I will put up as soon as I get good Internet to do it. So stay tuned you will love it!
Davis rocks
11 years ago
1 comment:
can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment