Sunday, October 21, 2012

Shenanigans


I was getting ready for church in my bathroom and all three kids were supposed to be in separate rooms reading for quiet time. Enoch left his room and went to the bathroom in the kids bathroom. Ezra comes to my door and knocks.
Ezra: "Mom, I was sitting on my bed and reading and Ethne came and knocked on my door. I said to go away and she came in anyway. I don't even know how she got in. So I got off my bed and came to tell Enoch and Enoch said for me to come in the bathroom where he was(on the toilet) so I did. Then ETHNE followed me in(*incredulous). THEN, Enoch said for me to come in here and tell you and ETHNE STAYED in there and NOW she's attached to ENOCH."

Ezra goes back to the bathroom where Enoch and Ethne are. I hear a crash and Ethne starts crying.
Ezra: "what happened?"
Enoch: "I didn't do it. I just fell off the toilet and crashed into Ethne".

Ethne comes to my door and says. "Mom, I was jus following your structions and Enoch and Evra are jus in the bathroom....."
Enoch comes to the door next and says...
"EVERYTHING IS GOING REALLY BAD. Ethne is running all around the house and everything is going really bad."

In the words of a famous witch "Oh! What a world, what a world"

1 comment:

la said...

Isn't it nice to have a child who follows your "structions"?