Sunday, January 22, 2012

Well these photos aren't the best quality or worthy of my blog :) BUT I just had to say I am taking hotel cooking to the next level. I have been making some REAL FOOD despite the severe limitations in the kitchen. That being said this kitchen, while just as small, isn't as bare as the others we have stayed in.

My Enoch Man!
My Ethne Girl
My Master Ezra

Jamie's crispy pancetta and sea bass with sweet potato mash. Recipe on my food blog jamies30minutemeals-ashley.blogspot.com

Ethne Eating Her Easy Veggie quiche
This is veggie quiche I made, but since I couldn't make a pastry crust I used puff pastry which was wonderful. And can I just say- I am SO GLAD I CAN GET NZ CHEESE HERE! It's so good!
handsome dude happy about his food.

1 comment:

Helen Sycamore said...

WOw that food looks fantastic! Your kids are all so cute! Can't wait to see them!!!