Sunday, December 12, 2010

What is Appealing to Boys About Scaring Girls?

What is Appealing to Boys About Scaring Girls? I don't know you tell me. Ezra who is only 4 years old comes to Enoch in a very animated fashion and says:

"Hey Enoch I have a wrilwry wrilwry (really really) good idea. I can invite some kids to come to a party. Some group of girls and some boys and I can buy some costumes for everyone. We can get feather hats (back story for that) for the girls and whatever costumes for the boys that they wanted. And The boys can dress up in their costumes and we can scare the girls. That will be so so fun!"
Enoch says: yeah that will be so so fun. And we can get Ethne a princess costume. Oh but you can't scare Esne (Ethne) because she is just little and doesn't know any better.
Ezra: Yes because we are going to scare ALL the girls and Esne (Ethne) is a girl. I am going to scare all the sisters.
Enoch: How many sisters do you have?
Ezra: All the girls.
Enoch: all the girls are your sisters?
Ezra: all the girls AND the sisters. We can scare them all with our costumes.
Enoch: Yeah we should get Kiwi costumes...
Ezra:Yeah and parrot costumes.

Mom: why would you want to scare the girls?
Enoch and Ezra: because it will be so so fun.
Mom: why is it fun to scare girls?
Enoch and Ezra: BECAUSE!!
Mom: why don't you scare the boys?
Enoch and Ezra: BECAUSE!!

OK then-They are hilarious, but honestly I can't believe my ears.

No comments: