Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving in California










So I am having the same problem with putting up pictures here as well, so I will tell you all about them here.

This was Thanksgiving at CA grandparents house before we flew out to New Zealand. These were the only pictures taken in a format that I could post so I thought it would be better than nothing. Unfortunately there are no pictures of CA grandparents or several of the other people there but there are some great ones of the rest of you :) Ethne is especially cute in that precious outfit.

There is a piture of Gwenn's butternut squash soup, her carmelized onion rolls, her turkey, her homemade cranberry sauce, my apple pie, Jenny's green beans (that I made for her since poor thing had two car emergencies in one day trying to get to Thanksgiving), and I think that covers it. Happy Late Thanksgiving (although we celebrated it 5 days early.

No comments: