Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Weta Widdows

Well this may be the first time I have been adopted into a club or group of women that I had really mixed emotions about. There is a group here called the Weta Widdows that I am now a part of just by the nature of my position. I am married to a Weta man-therefore it is a lot like being a single mum. They do a lot of fun things together-or so I am told-BUT it does make me sad that we will be fatherless again soon.

It is such a shame that when Garrett is between projects or jobs we never get to spend time with him. He is working non-stop on his demo reel or applying for jobs or interviewing or we are frantically packing up our house to move. It would be nice to have him around when we could actually do something relaxing and fun as a family. Maybe over his Christmas break :)


More on this-later

No comments: