Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 20 Wellington New Zealand Friday

Tonight we went to Moore Wilson's. Moore Wilson's is a four part shop. One part is the FRESH section and it is filled with very high quality fruits, vegetables, breads, pastries, cakes, pies, fish-whole and part, shell fish, and other meats. They have lots of parts of the animals that you can't find anywhere else. It is a treat just to go into Moore Wilson's. It is as fun as Costco.

The second part is an everything kind of store. They have a lot of everyday kinds of things like appliances and kitchen items. Upstairs here is a great toy store that has a lot of the kinds of toys I like. Plan Toys, Lego's, nice games, Wooden Toys, Books, and more.

The third section is the bulk section where you can buy things in large quantities-not sure yet if you have to have a licence for this.

The fourth section is all wine. I haven't actually been in there but it looks like they have a great selection for those who are interested.

We bought the kids several things in the toy store for Christmas. They will like these. Later I will go back for stocking stuffers. They have fantastic chocolate from all over and other little treats for Christmas. :)

Happy Shopping to you all and Merry Christmas. Wish you were here to do some shopping with us. I love Christmas!!!

Still haven't found that Kiwi ornament that Enoch wants but we are still looking. Well, actually we did find one but it was so ugly that I just couldn't see having it on our tree for years to come.

Enoch also wants a stuffed Kiwi for Christmas and I found one that is fantastic but it is $49. That seems a little much for a stuffed animal so we passed on that one.

Love you all-

No comments: