Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mine is Better-NO! Mine is Better.

So this morning Enoch woke up and told Garrett he was dreaming about pancakes. He said he was arguing with a another little boy who said "my pancakes are better because they have ice cream on them" and Enoch was saying "no my pancakes are better because they are healthier". When I asked him later about the pancake dream he said "mine were healthier because they were plain-no not plain they had chocolate on them (nutella) and this kind of chocolate is healthier than ice cream."

Now he is saying: "mom in another dream of mine that I didn't dream today but another day and I didn't get to tell you about it. I dreamed about winnie the pooh and his dad was there and he had one of those things that you wear when you are hiking in caves and stuff.

Mom: A head lamp?
Enoch: yeah. There was an ironing board on top of a tree and Eyore was hiding under it and they were looking for Eyore and they found him. Changes gears for a second while eating his baked potato--"Mom it needs salt!"

Mom: there is no salt in this hotel room honey.
Enoch: is there pepper?
mom: no there isn't
Enoch: mom if there was pepper I wouldn't eat it because you said their pepper was gross"

No comments: