OK, so on most days I am pretty understanding of people and things going wrong,bad circumstances and such, but today is not one of those days!!! This is the kind of day where I am glad I don't know any words that would make a sailor blush because I would probably be using them. A very rare Damn or Hell might escape my lips but this day calls for something much stronger-I am better off with my limited swearing vocabulary.
That Damn lady at the front desk is about to make me jump over the 11th floor balcony adjoining our room. She is so Damn pleasant about their lack of amenities. She smiles as I ask in the most patient voice I can conjure up-so is that the only washing machine for the whole building???? Yes she replies smiling :) Why does this make me angry? She is polite and smiling as she says no we don't have high chairs, no there is no parking, no I am sorry the housekeeping isn't coming by and yes we are a crappy hotel with nothing to make your stay comfortable :) BUT you do get friendly staff.
I must be in a really bad mood, because I just want to smile and say a few choice words that I do know and add whose *&%$# idea was it to put one washing machine in the whole building for 16 floors of people to use??? Seriously?
Well now you have all seen my wicked side and I don't even care-how's that??
Don't worry though my fury may be great but it subsides VERY quickly. I am having a rather bad day but it will be over before I know it and I will have a sickly smile on my face for other people having bad days to sneer at!
Davis rocks
11 years ago
2 comments:
Just a note that I do not condone Ashley's potty mouth.
Garrett
lol, nice Garrett! Man, I sure do miss you guys. It's fun reading about your new adventure in NZ. I can't imagine living in a place with 16 floors and ONE washer. I feel your pain. I think Potty words are ok in this instance. One request. . . Post more pictures of your adorable family. I can't believe how fast Ethne is growing!
Post a Comment