I stayed up late the other night to finish folding the laundry. It was the very last thing I had to do before the whole house was clean. I got everything folded late and was going to put it all away first thing in the morning when people weren't sleeping in the rooms it all belonged in. When I woke up and came into the living room where I could hear Ezra going crazy this is what I saw:

He started trying to pick it all up as soon as he saw me but the damage was done.
He gave up making restitution when he realized it was futile

This is the contraption Enoch was so proud of made out of my yoga mat bag and my weight bands.

Here Enoch was doing his math
during the last part of the chaos
1 comment:
I would due if my three did this!! I'd probably cry :(. So classic though.
Post a Comment