Ezra came running in the kitchen yesterday morning wearing this outfit:

He was so proud of himself because he had his "running clothes" on. I have no idea where he got the idea that this is what running clothes look like but OK. It was so so funny I had to take a picture. You can see from his smile that he was super excited about it. He even had on a "running hat" He said all I need now is some running shoes :) Enoch was envious and went to the bedroom trying to find some running clothes for himself. He too came out with a great outfit and I wanted to take a picture of him for the blog too but he wouldn't let me. He got mad because I
couldn't magically make another running hat like Ezra's
appear out of thin air. I told him that in the winter people ran with beanies on and got him one and at first he felt
OK about it but when he saw Ezra again he was mad and wouldn't be consoled. I left him to his pouting and put the camera away without a picture of his outfit :(
No comments:
Post a Comment