This morning the boys were up when Garrett was leaving for work and Enoch was doing his math (he likes to see how much he can have done before I am dressed and ready for the day). Garrett told/explained part of it to him and he misunderstood. When I corrected him he insisted that since dad had told him it was "that way" it was RIGHT. After a while I was totally frustrated with his pig-headedness and we called Dad. Dad informed Enoch that he had misunderstood what he had said and corrected him. Enoch still wouldn't admit that he was wrong. He just made silly talk to avoid it-such a stinker. So I was glad that he ended up talking to Garrett though because he asked Garrett about his work and what movie he was working on and what shots he was doing etc... Then Enoch said. Dad, I don't have anything else to talk about and Garrett hung up. Ezra wanted a turn so we called him back and Ezra talked to Garrett for a little while and they were full of questions when they found out that this movie has super hero's. They asked all about the jet and the super hero who was magnetic and if there were any girl super hero's and Enoch explained to Ezra that a jet is a small plane not a person :) Ezra I guess thought it was the name of a person. It was good though for them to have a moment during the day to talk to their dad since they only see him on weekends. He is gone before they get up usually and comes home after they are asleep so any time we get in daddy time is a bonus. Love you DAD!
No comments:
Post a Comment