Sunday, April 3, 2011

"Perhaps You Do Not Know The News..."

"When I'm walking down the street I do so love to watch my feet. Perhaps you do not know the news Mother has bought me fine new shoes" Here is our Ethne Girl in all her glory :) She is LOVING her new gum boots and wants to wear them everywhere. She wore them to church on Sunday but then she took them off in Sacrament meeting and walked barefoot the rest of the three meetings refusing to put them on for nursery. She is really becoming a New Zealander fast-- The window seal of the window seat is one of her favorite places to sit. See my shoes she says-

Brothers are in love with their sister. They are constantly telling me how she is so cute and I should take her picture and put it on the blog. They are the reason we have so many posts of her lately. Ezra will say mom, Ethne looks so cute in her new dress, bow, shoes, etc... and you should take a picture of her and put it on the blog. Enoch is more focused on her academics and says things like mom, Ethne just said a new word, or Ethne just learned how to.... and you should take a picture and put it on the blog. I am grateful for these little reminders because I desperately didn't want to be one of those mothers that has a baby book all filled out for the first and maybe second child with lots of pictures etc and nothing for the third.


Here they are in full--cupcakes and more cupcakes--she is such a funny girl.

No comments: