Monday, April 4, 2011

My Banana Eater With The Most Perfect Hair

Look at that face-Does it get any cuter? No it doesn't! I took these pictures because she looked so cute up on the counter eating her banana. She made the funniest faces and she had the best hair. Why doesn't my hair look like that when it needs to be washed and has food in it? She has the most perfect hair-lucky girl. I hadn't even washed it yet. I had to stick her head over the bathtub and wash it before church because she got food all in it. All my children have great hair. My hair with Garrett's hair make GREAT HAIR. They get their softness and great hair health from me. It is fine and silky-they get the body from Garrett and the curl.



So great. Enoch has soft beautiful curly hair that I can not possibly cut short. Ezra has lots of body and shine to his hair although it isn't quite the fine silkiness of my side. His is a little more coarse and each hair is really think like Garrett's and Matthew's hair (Matthew Garrett's brother. Not sure about Aaron ,his other brother,cause he doesn't have enough hair ever for me to tell :).
Ezra's and Ethne's blond hair has millions of colors in it naturally that make it look like I have spent a $100 having it colored. I want her hair--



Such a fun and beautiful little girl who is smart, funny, obedient, helpful, a good eater(most of the time), good sleeper (most of the time), and such a joy to have in our family.




Ethne wore those cupcake gum boots with this dress to church on Sunday-silly girl. She LOVES shoes and clothes.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

She is absolutely positively gorgeous!!!! Do they have baby models in New Zealand?! I miss you guys so much!!!

Sheryl said...

She is absolutely Adorable!! Your kids are all getting so big :)