Saturday, April 23, 2011

"I Think That Was Kinda The Point"

Tonight we were driving home and Garrett started a big wind up for the story he was going to read to the boys before bed ( A Tin Tin Book) to get them pumped for getting ready for bed quickly when we walked in the door. He started giving me a very animated re-cap of what he had read last time (since he is only home to read Sat. and Sun. nights they needed a reminder) and I asked animated questions. Then Garrett said "....Then Tin Tin got shot....". Then we had a discussion about the guys in the unmarked plane who shot him and Garrett said "....maybe they were thief's...". As I was starting to debate this point Enoch said "I think that was kinda the point. Why would they shoot him if they weren't stealing stuff?" It was one of those-you had to be there moments but it was really funny to hear Enoch say "I think that was kinda the point". He was trying to say that if they weren't doing something illegal they wouldn't have shot Tin-Tin. Funny boy!

No comments: