Ezra you better shape up! You are seriously bugging me-get in your own seat!
Blow kisses
Hi Mum!
See my tur-tle?
One of our friends who was trying to stay underwater so I couldn't get her picture-but, you have to come up sometime. This is the little girl that Enoch and Ezra think knows everything about everything. She is super fun and really great with the kids. Unfortunately my naughty and scandalous son slapped her on the backside last week at the park. Ezra has a bad habit of slapping people on the bum. He did it to two grandmothers in UT and CA before we left. Today at church he did it to Enoch's teacher and several other people.
Ethne so happy to be in water
Ezra and His buddy
Enoch about to hold his nose and dive so I couldn't get his picture either
Same thing here- our friend who didn't want his picture taken. He and Enoch were playing some very fun make believe games. They were having a blast. This young man is very creative and I am always impressed by the fun things his imagination dreams up.
2 comments:
That Ethne picture makes me think, "Oh no you di-int!"
Hahaha. Mum. Pretty soon you'll be calling the toilet, "the loo," and your pants, "trousers."
lol, too late. I am already saying trousers 1/2 the time :) But they call the bathroom the "toilet"
Post a Comment