We went straight from the airport to our apartment and just enjoyed each others company for a few hours. It was so nice just to be together as a family for a little while. After we were rested we went for a long walk to the market to get our fresh food for the week. Garrett showed us the local market and shops which was fun. I found a great health food type store where you can buy great honey of all different kinds and fresh herbs and spices in bulk as well.
Then we walked and saw a little bit more of the city and looked for a place to eat dinner. We found a little Thai restaurant and took the outdoor seating, but by the time we ordered Ezra had fallen asleep on the table :( poor little guy. Then before the food came Enoch was out- asleep on the table. Somehow Ethne was wide awake and ate the "bicey" (spicy) soup and the pad Thai and fried rice until she couldn't eat any more. She was so cute and cracking us up. Then we had a very very long walk home while Garrett carried EZra asleep and I pushed Enoch asleep in the umbrella stroller with Ethne sitting awake and wiggly on his lap. It was truly a sight to behold. I wish you could all have seen it. People on the streets were laughing and pointing as we walked by. Garrett heard one person say. "I only saw one kid" and then another reply "no there were TWO kids in there"! Funny!
We came home and the boys woke up and we fed them their food we brought home from the restaurant and they ate a few bites and crashed poor things. Ethne fell asleep right away even though she had been lively the whole time. It was approx. midnight CA time when the kids went to bed but it got them on the right schedule right away. They woke up the next morning at 6:30am local time and they have done the same every morning since.
Davis rocks
11 years ago




2 comments:
Look at Ezra yawning in the store! And I am loving Garrett's beard!
I will tell Garrett what you said. He shaved it off though and has been missing it.
Post a Comment