One day when Camilla was here she said "you know about 3 or 4 times a day I go in the bathroom and find weird things. The boys never flush the toilet but today I found something really interesting.". Oh no I thought conjuring up images of past bathroom messes. I was pleasantly surprised to find something relatively harmless-

A toilet full of toilet paper (always Enoch. Enoch uses too much-Ezra not enough **sigh**) and then this lovely little ball of toilet paper art :) what in the world he was thinking when making this I don't know, but he can make a million of these for all I care as long as they stop doing things like flooding the bathroom, knocking whole rolls of toilet paper into the bathtub or toilet, putting towels into the tub when full of water, "cleaning" the bathroom with 1/2 a bottle of hand soap or toothpaste etc...

I just know that ONE DAY I will have to be done with toilet training. Even if they have to move out first.
No comments:
Post a Comment