Because he loves us
because he takes time to spend with us
because he loves to work hard and play hard
because he cleans and cooks and reads and always has interesting things to say
he has high moral standards and is always trying to improve himself
because, even though it sounds cliche, he loves me and my flaws- not in spite of them :)
he sets goals and reaches them
because he is SO smart and that is why he is so successful
he is a wonderful and talented artist with a great eye
he remembers almost everything he learns (that is of interest to him) and shares it with all of us
he loves to travel and goes to great lengths to plan carefully and for my sake and the kids execute flexibly :)
he is romantic and sweet
he is funny and silly at the right times
he is so patient with the kids and loves to teach them (when I was in Australia he bought a white board and taught the kids about story structure :) Enoch still points out the climax of movies which cracks me up. I have yet to hear him point out the protagonist and antagonist but I know it is coming.
I love that he is teaching the kids how to work when he is home
I love that he has amazing scripture study with the kids every night and reads "Tin Tin" to them afterwards (when he is not doing overtime of course). Ethne walks around the house saying "tin tin, tin tin over and over when it gets close to bedtime.
I love that he is clever and cute
he gives great massages and has great taste in women ;)
he has great taste in movies and radio shows and I love his passion for life (and me).
I could go on and on and on but I think you get the picture. He is an amazing man and I couldn't be happy living without him. I am so glad that 13 years ago of all the buses in all the world...he walked onto mine ;)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Garrett.
Post a Comment