Oh my lovely boy- so cute, so smart, such a joy to be with (most of the time:) I can't believe you are growing up so much. Enoch lost his two front bottom teeth a while ago he was barely 5 I think. Now he is just over 6 and he has lost his first front top tooth.

He was eating breakfast and he screamed out-"my tooth is all the way out. I lost my tooth."
I have to admit I had forgotten it was loose and I panicked inside for a brief moment until I realized this tooth was supposed to be falling out.

I have never seen a hole in someones mouth this big from a lost tooth. It it also the funniest shape. You can kind of see, if you click on the picture to make it large, that the hole looks like the Taj Mahal. No really-it does

Ezra and Ethne were quite excited about the uproar. We took pictures and he put it under his pillow that night and got a $2 coin from the tooth fairy.

We sure do love you Enoch and mom and dad both get sad when we think about you getting older so fast, but we are so proud of you for all you are doing and learning.
2 comments:
Greatnpost..
I love Ezra's face in that last picture. I just bought Jonah some church clothes a few days ago and he kept saying, "This is just like what Enoch and Ezra wear." And it is a lot like it. I always thought you had good taste.
Post a Comment