Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"I LOVE LUCY and Lucy LOVES ME!!!"

One of my kids favorite shows is "I Love Lucy". Out of all the movies they were excited for us to get (off the boat) this was the first show they picked to watch. Not "Charlie and Lola", not any of the numerous "Veggie Tales" we own, none of the kids shows-Enoch was so excited to see episodes he hasn't seen in a very long time. It is fun to hear them on since I love them so much too. Right now they are eating dinner up at the bar-chicken korma with fresh pineapple and roti and watching "I Love Lucy". It is fun for them to do this once in a while when G isn't going to be home to see them tonight.

We sure hate when Garrett starts overtime and Garrett is hating it this time too, but we keep telling ourselves we will take some great trips with the extra money he will earn--maybe Fiji or Australia or Samoa-who knows :)

1 comment:

Helen Sycamore said...

I miss your children! And I can't believe I am missing Ethne growing up! But I am so happy you get to do so many cool things! Love you!