Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Exfoliating Ethne and Tea Towel Ethne

Ezra has psoriasis and he has it really badly on his feet. Every day to every few days we have to file down his heals and put medicine and a tar-aquaphor mixture on his feet and on two spots on his legs. Ethne has watched us do this too often I guess, because she went into the bathroom when it was time to leave one day and she found the foot file. She took off her sock and shoe and began filing her feet :) It was too cute not to take a picture of.
Something else she was mimicking the other day was really funny. We were at a friends house and she took their kitchen towel and threw it over her shoulder and just walked around with it. It took me a few minutes but then it hit me that she was copying ME. I do that. When I am cooking or cleaning but especially cooking I always have a tea towel over my shoulder to wipe my hands on. It was funny to see her do it, but it was even more funny when I realized she was copying me.


No comments: