Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Ethne Girl Dance AND Messy Child

The important thing to notice in these pictures is the location of her hips. She does this really cute little hip dance which I tried to capture in the photos. So cute! center-left-right-left :)



This is our messy girl. I bought her a long sleeve bib hoping to keep her from making such massive messes out of her clothes at every meal and snack. But alas it was to no avail :( Poor thing she just insists on feeding herself (not that I have the time to feed her like I did with the boys anyway) but she spills everything and just like the boys she wipes her hands on her clothes even when she has a napkin at the table. :( She really needs a full body suit, because even though she wears this bib she gets the bottom 1/2 of her really dirty anyway.
I take really good care of my kids clothes but they don't have any good stain remover here. Bummer! And I get tired of doing so much laundry and scrubbing of the stains anyway, so a full body suit for meals is just the ticket I think :)

1 comment:

Mel said...

I don't think she could get any cuter. I could just eat her up she is just adorable!!!