I can't tell you all how excited I am to finally have a piano after all these years. I took lessons for 10 years-from the age of about 6 to 15 almost 16 and then a year at college. But you wouldn't know it now. I have forgotten everything I feel like. So now I am going to re-learn. I just need a chair/bench and some theory books and music to play and hopefully I will re-learn quickly. I keep hearing it is like riding a bike, but I really don't believe that it will be that simple-we shall see.

Right now it is on this lovely cardboard piece until I get something to protect the wood floor. :)

Ok everybody-wish me luck!
2 comments:
oh wow!!! It's so pretty, congratulations!!!!!
YAY Ashley!! I am so excited for you, I remember you playing the piano! I hope it all comes back to you...I always thought you were really good :)
Aimee
Post a Comment