Tuesday, July 3, 2012

View's From Circular Quay

Here you can see a good deal about Circular Quay. This is a VERY popular tourist place because this is where the famous Sydney Bridge and the famous Sydney Opera House is as well as the docks for all the ferries and the boat tours and where many large cruise ships dock as well. See that one on the left--its enormous.
The opera house on the right and a ferry coming in as well as a tour boat. This was taken from up above at the railway station.
See all those buildings on the coast? How is that for some Ocean Front Property?? It sure ain't Arizona if you catch my lyrical meaning.
These areas on the coast around the corner from circular quay are some of the most expensive pieces of land and houses. This is where many movie stars have houses and it is SO beautiful. I would live over there with my own private beach if I had the money :) Although I guess I would feel pretty guilty about spending that many millions on a place to live.  (Unlike Scarlet O'Hara's Taj Mahal Camilla :)

No comments: