Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Favorite Pictures This Year

One Saturday when Camilla was visiting us we went to The Rocks market. We didn't get any pictures of the market but we ended up getting some of my favorite pictures of the kids.
 
 Ezra has always looked so handsome in this sweater. I bought it for Enoch and he looked good in it too, but it just seems to compliment Ezra so well. Or maybe it's just that we have so many pictures of Ezra in it that I remember it more :)
 
 Such a good looking kid don't you think?
 He asked Garrett to take a picture of him with his pine cone and then he just hammed it up for the camera and I am so glad he did because we got such cute pictures of his sweet face.


 Enoch didn't want to be left out either so he jumped in


 He is such a cute boy too. I feel sorry for him though because he is definitely going to need braces when he gets all his teeth in. He lost them all so early.
 Love those curls
 more shameless posing
 We like to call this one: Not a Care in the World

 These are some of my favorites too with Ethne on his back. They were laughing so so hard.
 "So Happy Together....."


 Once again Enoch didn't want to be left out when he saw how much fun they were having so he got a turn to have little sister on his back too. She hugged him so tight she had to close her eyes and I had to loosen her grip on his neck more than once.
 Definitely Christmas Card worthy don't you think? If only I could get my husband to edit them for me :)

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

How fun. They are so handsome and so happy and grown up! You can tell that Ethne loves her brothers!