Ezra is in his hyperdrive mode running around cleaning his room and talking a mile a minute. He finds a stick and comes running out of the bedroom and says
"Mom, Enoch was hiding this from you. He brought this in here and he was hiding it. That's naughty.
I kinda like him though. Even though he's naughty. He's not TOO naughty. He's just a little bit naughty.
soooooo funny!
Davis rocks
11 years ago
4 comments:
hahaha that's hilarious! Cute boy!
Ha ha the things kids say! Joe and I tried to see the Opera house when we flew into Sydney while heading back to the states... no luck. We thought it looked so cool with all the bridges and water going in and out of the land. I really enjoyed your pictures of the beach.
Kathryn
I feel the same way about Dorothy.....
haha Helen Sycamore, I am very well behaved THANK you very much and I already showed Craig the sticks I hid under my bed, so there! :P
Post a Comment