I needed to take a shower one day when the kids were up and running around and so I put Enoch in charge. I told the kids to listen to him and for them to play nicely together and eat lunch while I took a really quick shower. About 5 minutes into my shower Enoch came banging on the door:
"Mom, you better come out here. Everything gets really outta control when you leave. Ezra is outside eating his sandwich and he won't come in even when I tell him there are ants. And Ethne won't eat her youghurt and they just won't listen to me and do what I say."
At one point they all came banging on the bathroom door, Ezra was yelling at the neighbors from the balcony, and Ezra had locked himself in the other bathroom to keep Enoch from pummelling him for his naughtiness-sigh**
Davis rocks
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment