Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Adelaide, AU Cleland Wildlife Park

I have decided I better pause getting caught up on Sydney excursions, and post the big things we did when living in Adelaide, Australia.  I am very sad to say all the good video and a lot of my pictures were lost when my ipod was stolen. I still haven't quite gotten over that. I had some amazing videos of the kids with their first experiences with AU animals. Breaks my heart :( 
 Koalas sleeping in the rain under their shelter. They were so cute.
 I can't remember the name of this bird or the one below. Does anyone know??

Wallaby and that big rodent I can't remember the name of right now either. Hmmmm.... should have blogged these pictures earlier.
Feeding the Wallaby
                                   
  Red Kangaroo
Another Red Kangaroo
    
 They are really quite soft. This is Currently Enoch's favorite animal. Last year when Camilla and I went to AU he was so upset that he wasn't going to get to go and see Koalas. We had no idea at that point we would be moving there and spending lots of time with them.

    
 She was a bit nervous until she actually touched it the first time. After that it was like all the animals were her best friend and she tired to walk up to them all and pet them. Cute girl.


                                                    
 Moorhen-Love those funny long legs.
 Cape Barren Geese
 Feeding the Red Kangaroos
 Out of all the members of our Family Enoch was the one who was most at home with the kangaroos. Or should I say they were the most comfortable with Enoch. They loved him. The ones that hopped away from the rest of us would eat from his hands.

No comments: