Poor boy! Ethne just bit Ezra's shoulder so hard she almost drew blood. It was red and bleeding under the surface.
Ezra sobbed and sobbed and Ethne sobbed and sobbed and hugged him and hugged me and was so sad that she had hurt him and she was also jealous that he was in my lap and she was not.
When I got them all calmed down we went back to doing Ezra's reading lesson. When he was reading a list of words one of the words was "bit" and he started crying again and said "Ethne BIT me" in such a sad voice. I had to bite my own lip to keep from laughing. It was so pathetic and sad and funny all at the same time. Sweet sad boy :(
Good thing that really they are such good friends
I love when they play nicely together and enjoy each others company. They are so cute!
Today at the bus stop Ethne was dancing around and grabbed Enoch's hand and wanted to dance with him and he got embarrassed and said "Ethne I am not your prince today. Yesterday I was your prince but not today".


No comments:
Post a Comment