Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What I Want To Do In Sydney Before We Leave

1. See the Blue Mountains
2. Museums: Australia Museum, Sydney Museum, Maritime Museum, Jewish Museum, Powerhouse Museum, Hyde Park Barracks, Elizabeth Bay House, Justice and Police Museum, National Opal Collection
3. See Wind In The Willows in the Royal Botanic Gardens
4. Wildlife: Taranga Zoo, Wildlife Sydney, Sydney Aquarium, Ocean World Manly,
5. Go Snorkeling
6. Gardens: See all parts of the Botanic Gardens, Chineese Gardens,
7. Tour The Opera House, see a show there
8. Hyde Park and the War Memorial
9. See All the Big Cathedrals
10. Go over the Sydney Bridge
11. Shop: the Rocks, QVB (Queen Victoria Building), the Strand, Pitt Street, George Street, Autore(Pearls), Opal shopping(although I have already realized I won't be able to afford one they are amazing to look at).
12. Art Gallery of NSW, Wentworth Galleries, Kate Owen Gallery, Karlangu Aboriginal Art Center,
13. Bondi Beach, Manly Beach, Coogee Beach, Bronte Beach,
14. Quarantine Station
15. Luna Park
16. All the cool stuff in Darling Harbor (more to come on this)
17. Watsons Bay and all the bays Inbetween
18. The Rocks Market, Darling Harbor Market,
19. AUstralia Day Activities
20. Chinese New Year Festival
21. Gold Coast to Melbourne
22. Take Camilla To the T2 Store and buy my tea jug for iced tea :)
23. See Sydney's newest Precinct Darling Quarter
24. Get scuba certified

There are things here I have already done but I am not going to cross them off until the rest of the family has done them as well :)
MORE TO COME I AM SURE

No comments: