We finally have the boys in a swim class and I am trying to decide about doing a mommy and me class with Ethne. She is SO jealous of the boys getting to go in and swim without her. They have only had an evaluation so far but she cried and was very sad that she couldn't get in to swim with them.
It was decided that Ezra was a lobster and Enoch a turtle (level) for swim but all of the classes were full weeks ago :( the next tern for classes isn't until
April but since the boys aren't in school durring the day I was able to get them in a Friday morning class that still had openings. They will both be lobsters I think so that they can be in the same class and go this term. Next term they will be watere safe and may be in different classes. I hope they will be brave and do well. They both get really nervous in the water and if Ezra decides he doesn't like the instructor or whT he is asked to do he may just refuse to do it and get kicked out of the class. I hope he is compliant and does well. We will be praying for him :)
Anyone have any thoughts on the mommy and me classes? I would have to walk there another day of the week because the only openings left are on Tuesday mornings. Hmmmmm...
If only it wouldn't mean another morning gone and if only everything here were flat instead of hilly :)
Davis rocks
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment