Monday, August 29, 2011

Seaside-A Favorite Spot

This is all the way around Island Bay where the seals are this time of year. It was one of several attempts for us to go out and see them, but it didn't workout. The gate was closed and we didn't have time to hike all the way out so without driving 1/2 way we just wouldn't make it there and back before we had to be somewhere else.  Oh well, one of these days we will make it there :)

Isn't it beautiful?  I LOVE it!  I will really miss it when we leave here.
The boys out exploring-


2 comments:

la said...

These pictures are amazing! Especially the ones with my adventurous grandchildren. I love being able to see why you want to stay.

Hilary said...

wow, Gorgeous! I bet that is an adventurers paradise! That is so neat that you get to live there