This morning while the boys were coloring in their Waldorf books I was helping Ethne color the stripes on the tiger in her coloring book. Ezra looked up and said "wow mom, that's good coloring" He was quite surprised. Then Enoch looked up and said "Yeah! Where'd you learn to color like that?" I said I've been coloring since before I was your age so I've had lots of practice. They just kept watching and Ezra repeated "That's really GOOD coloring!"
Then I tried to hand Ethne the colored pencil and get her to finish the stripes herself, but she pushed my hand away and said "NO! you do it, you do it, I'n BIZZY" The funny thing was she was only busy watching me color. She wasn't doing anything else. She just didn't want to do the coloring herself she wanted me to do it. Funny Kids!
Davis rocks
11 years ago
1 comment:
My kids are always amazed that I can do things. My answer now days to questions like, "How did you do that?" is "Because I am a super hero." I think they are finally starting to believe me because I can do some pretty amazing things like change my clothes really fast after church and pass the first level of easy video games. I'm awesome!
Post a Comment