Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ethne's birthday outfit from CA Grandparents

This is the little tutu dress that CA Grandparents sent for Ethne's b-day. It is freezing cold here so we winterized it with a sweater and leggings and she LOVES it.  Such a cute kid and it matched the bow Ragan sent us when she was born (the one we had to wait months and months for her to have enough hair to wear )
She is playing with the little blow dryer and mirror that someone gave at her party. She was really funny with those. The mirror has already broken and been tossed but she pulls out the blow dryer whenever I use mine :)

4 comments:

MamaChef (JM) said...

Cute!

Greg~Chels~Livi~Gracie said...

Livi has that same outfit from Grandma Roper and LOVES it, she would wear it everyday if she could!! Can't believe how cute and big your kids are getting!! We miss you guys!

Ashley said...

om my gosh Chels I wish we could get their pictures together. Maybe you could post a picture of her in it :)

Super Yellow said...

I wow that hair clip still looks great. I forgot all about it. She is getting so big. Kind of sad she won't really know us. Make sure she sees pictures of us so she we will at least look familiar when she sees us again!