Monday, August 8, 2011

Ezra Really Is a Comedian

This boy is so funny he keeps us in stitches. He has a memory like an elephant and brings up movie or story quotes on a regular basis (mostly from I Love Lucy) and he and Enoch laugh and laugh and laugh.Today we were eating our apples and peanut butter snack outside and soaking up our Vit. D. There was a bug on Ethne's chair that caused a bit of a stir.  When I got the bug off, Ezra started singing "bugs, are like girls, except their quite dif-fer-ENT!..."  It was SO funny! We all died laughing.

 There was a Valentine's Day Winnie the Pooh they saw recently and there was a song that went like this "Girls, are like boys, except their quite dif-fer-ENT!..."

We all got a big kick out of it! Thanks Master Ez for your wonderful sense of humor that keeps us all smiling :)

I just went back out and came back in to write down the one he just said:
He and Enoch were sword fighting with sticks and he said "you SHAKE in dis-BELIEF!" Apparently another quote from the same movie :)

No comments: