Where in the house is Baby Camillna? That was the question we were asking ourselves for about 5 days. No one could find her anywhere and by day 5 I was starting to get really worried. New baby doll, from the Grandparents, Ethne's favorite toy...hmmm...
So at first I thought it would just show up. It is a big doll and how long could it go on hiding? There really aren't that many places it could be. Well by day five I was starting to panic a little and I questioned all three kids over again. Where was it when you saw it last?? Who had it?? Did you put it somewhere?? Who did?? All the answers were the same as before--WE DON'T KNOW AND WE DIDN'T DO IT!!!!!!
Ethne had been insisting that Ezra's friend Parker had taken it when he was here for Ezra's b-day party. I knew this couldn't be true for surely the mother of an only child (a boy) would notice a big baby doll in tow. But she was sticking to her story. THEN she changed it just a little that it made more sense. She said "Pa-ka (that is what she calls him) DID it". So now we were getting somewhere. So maybe-just maybe when he was playing in the toy room he put it somewhere. I went into the toy room and thought-OK if I were a 5 year old boy, where would I put that doll?? I looked around and thought-yes! I opened the oven of the play kitchen and there peacefully sleeping...was Baby Camillna :) We were all so excited to find her that we did a little happy dance :) Hurray for thinking like little boys ;)
Davis rocks
11 years ago
2 comments:
Of course she'd be in the oven! Where else would she have fit?
We miss you guys like crazy. Reading your blog isn't quite the same as watching it happen.
Isaac lost his fav bunny, Clopper, for several months. We finally found it at the bottom of Cloppers clothing basket (the bunny has a bunch of build-a-bear clothes). I was probably more worried about it then Isaac was.
Post a Comment