Today my boys both got up and told me their dreams independently of each other. They were quite exciting actually. Full of adventure and intrigue.
Enoch: "Well, mom and dad were getting food and I got lost. Mom and dad left me with a gun and 3 bullets in it. I went to a place that had a train and Indians were making and selling spears. And and Indian threw a spear and I shot a bullet at it and it hit the spear and then turned and hit the train. Then I went to a wall and climbed up the wall and I followed bones and then I shot a wolf and then you and dad were behind it and then I went further and I fell into a hole that was a trap. But they left the hole open and I climbed out and then I fell asleep. Do you want the part I made up?"
Mom: yes
Enoch: "my made up dream is I went to a store and a chef gave me some tomatoes and I threw the tomatoes on the grill and turned it on and then it made tomato sauce and then he gave me a jar to put the sauce in and then I put it in the jar and I had my own tomato sauce."
Mom, do Ethne's dream.
Mom: what is Ethne's dream?
Enoch: "Ethne's dream um I Ethne was going to a shop that had tomato sauce but it was too expensive that she couldn't afford it and then Ethne bied (bought) a grill that wasn't too espensive [expensive]. And they she bought two tomatoes that weren't too espensive too. And then Ethne put it in the jar when she was done cooking them and she made her own tomato sauce and that was the end of Ethne's dream."
Enoch told me the 1st dream before anyone else was awake. Then after he heard Ezra's dream about the chef he made up the tomato sauce dream. Ezra made up the part about falling into holes after hearing Enoch say that he fell into a hole in his dream. These accounts differ slightly from the ones they told me at first, because I had them come tell them to me again while I wrote them down. I thought they would be better in their own words.
Ezra: "Me and Olivia were going to a Christmas place and Santa was always there and um and I got lost and I got teached to make chicken and then I got teached to make eggs without burning them. And then I fell in a hole with lots of dogs in it. Mom is a poodle a dog?"
Mom: Yes
Ezra: Um there was lots of poodles and I fell in a hole with a lot of puddy cats and I fell in a hole with one long weasel"
Davis rocks
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment