Sunday, February 6, 2011

check out my new blog

If you click on the link on the right side of this blog that says "My Jamie Oliver Experiment" you can see my new blog. It has the food I am making while cooking my way threw his cookbook and a few of my own in between. It is a work in progress so don't pay attention to how it is set up. It will be undergoing big changes in the next month since I don't have time to work on it very often. Feel free to follow us threw our adventure.
Hope you enjoy,
Ashley

2 comments:

Grandma Gwenn said...

Ashley, I love the JB blog with the link to UTube ... a great video. I picked fresh red leaf lettuce from my garden boxes last weekend and added to my salad for dinner with the Missionaries. I also made another batch of lemon curd from my lemon tree! Awesome..

Ashley said...

Oh yummy! Lemon curd sounds very good especially made with your own lemons.