Here is our very big girl
Ethne. She has on Enoch's backpack and she is loving it. She is all ready for church and today this is our church bag. She has all the writing material, the hard animals, and the few little books and
Ethne toys. And too bad you can't see how
gorgeous my toes look here ;)

Look at me everybody. Forget the cute girl look at that cute dress :)
JK
Oh E-
ra just pulled my pack-pack and it hurt. I think I might fall over. This is probably my favorite dress on her. It has so much material and so many pleats. She looks adorable in it and she is just about grown out of it. We might get one or two more Sundays out of it if they are cool days.

I think I'll get
outta here. That boy is crazy.

Oh bending over is impossible. Better get on the floor to pick this up.

Mom gives
Ethne the job of putting the pillow back on the couch after she removed it. She is a great helper these days. She also has
adorable pigtales when she will keep them in. I am getting tired of looking at here bangs in her face, but she rarely will keep anything in her hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment