I just asked Ezra:
what would I do without my Ezra?
he gave me a big hug and said "jus, wait until I'n resurrected I guess"
then he said "Mom, what would I do without you?
I hugged him and said "well just do the same I guess" He looked like he might cry and so I said but you do have me
and he smiled and gave me another hug
Then he said:"mom I love you more than playmobile website, I love you more than webkinz, I love you more than the ipad even."
Davis rocks
11 years ago
3 comments:
I was missing you today, just knowing you're far, far away and wishing I had someone like you to come over and do family projects with me. New Zealand. That's not very close.
I may need to get back on FB just to get to chat to you.
Do you have a mac? Can you do ichat?
Hey Carrie, I am so glad you posted because I have been thinking about you a lot this last week. I sure miss you guys. I don't have a mac. I have an ipod to do face to face and and ipad. I mostly do gmail chat with my sisters. Do you have a gmail account? I will look into ichat on the ipad too.
now that sounds like "true love" to me!!!
Post a Comment