Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The boys are talking about what Enoch wants for his birthday and Enoch said "Ezra I want you to get me a present for my birthday.

Ezra: "I will"

Enoch: "I want you to wrap it in Green wrapping paper. I will show you the wrapping paper I want"

Ezra: "I'm not going to get you something dangerous"

Enoch: What would be dangerous?

Ezra: "I am not going to get you like a real knife."

Enoch: "what about a play knife? Well we already have two so that wouldn't be good. I want you to wrap it in Blue wrapping paper"

Ezra: OK, Mom I am going to get you a real knife.

Enoch: Mom can we make a cake for my birthday.

Enoch: Mom what do you think I would like for my birthday? Maybe I would like a tennis racket so I can play tennis with Ezra.

Ezra makes lots of noise and grabs Enoch by the shirt. Enoch brushes him off and say Ezra I'm thinking what I might like for my birthday.

No comments: