"This Moose has Hot LAVA in him that's why he's wild and crazy."---Ezra
I want to see which of my boys is going to be happy and obedient.--mom
"No! I want you to see"----Ezra
I'm SO SO SO SO SORRY!---Ezra in Sacrament meeting
ME: Enoch if you guys aren't quiet and don't go to sleep you're going to have to sleep in the bed in Uncle Matt's room.
Enoch: "Uncle Matt's nice. I don't care if I sleep wis him"
In Tahoe this Summer Camilla my then 17 year old sister slept in the bunk beds upstairs with Enoch, Ezra and my nephew Nathan. Here was a sample of her many crazy nights.
Nathan @ 3am wakes up walks over to Camilla's bed and wakes her up and says "Hi what's your name. I'm Nathan. I like to paint."
Boys run around--Camilla threatens and says go to bed--
Enoch: "Nathan, I'm tired I just want to go to sleep"
Nathan: "yeah"
Ezra: "yeah"
Enoch: "What the?"
Ezra: "yeah, What the?"
Enoch: my bottom said something
Ezra: Enoch's bottom said something
Enoch: that's good food old man
Enoch: My tummy said something
Enoch: I don't want dad to sit on the stand. That's not fair. I want to sit by him. I love daddy.
Davis rocks
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment