Sunday, January 31, 2010

Random Funnies

Favorite quotes of the boys lately:

"Lucy, you got some [esplaining] to do."

Enoch: "Duck season"
Ezra: "Rabbit season"
Enoch: "Duck Season"
Ezra: "Rabbit season"
Some of you will recognize this from Looney Tunes.

Enoch: "I am going to read the newspaper while I eat." Sits down with the latest Investors Business Daily and pretends to read. He looks like a little man at the table with the paper. Leg crossed over other leg and looking like a pro.
Ezra: "Hey, I want the sports page"
Enoch: "no I want the sports page."
Ezra: "Give me the guitar page then"
I am not sure where the guitar part came from but the rest was learned from an I Love Lucy episode.

Enoch and Ezra split my last piece of gum in the car one day. Enoch asked if I had gum and I said no, I gave you guys my last piece. He was feeling a little guilty about it I guess and he said "Mom if you don't have gum you should get a sucker". I said I don't have a sucker. He thought for a minute and responded "Mom do you want to take turns wis this gum?"
Thanks anyway Enoch-Mom doesn't like to share gum :)

2 comments:

Cicily said...

I love the gum story, that's totally made me LOL.

Sunshine said...

Me too! Those boys are the best. I love them on 'I Love Lucy'. Makes me wonder what my brood would be like on I love Lucy!!