I meant to post this a long time ago but I am pretty sure I never did. It was from last summer I think.
We were listening to "A Prairie Home Companion" and a song came on and in the middle a trumpet joined in the music. Ezra got really excited and said "Ah, It's a trumpet. Mom I hear a trumpet". Now keep in mind that he was not quite 3 years old when he said that. Then a little later a blue grass song came on and he said "Oh I hear the drums. I'm going to play the drums" Both boys were really happy about the blue grass music.
I love that they love music and Ezra being able to pull out the different instruments in the music was quite impressive at his age. It made my chest swell with pride.
Davis rocks
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment