I am feeling very blessed today. I have put a lot of thought and effort into making sure that tomorrow, Enoch's baptism day, is well thought out and special. I want a day that is full of the spirit and not stressful so I wanted to plan it all out way ahead of time and have everything done so that tomorrow is spent thinking of the ordinance and not the extras. I'm not going to pretend I don't like the extras, but they aren't whats important. The important thing is that Enoch is giving his life over to the Lord. He is following in the footsteps of his Savior by entering into the waters of baptism. I am so happy and so proud of him and I just want everything to be the best it can be.
Sooo, I ordered two quiche pans and a few other things for Enoch's baptism luncheon tomorrow and the default address in Garrett Fry's Amazon account switched to an address here in UT that we haven't lived at in years. I should have double checked the address but forgot to in my haste to get these things ordered. The pans were delivered Wed. and I found out where they were delivered yesterday. When I found out what had happened I was sick with thoughts of-what am I going to do now? And well I hope those people are honest and don't just keep it all. I told my mom what had happened and she said My dad and brother Neil were in that area right then and I should call and ask them to go by. I called and texted and they ended up driving by the old address for me and the package was just sitting on the porch with G's name on it, so they brought it home to me :) I am so glad to know someone was looking after the little stuff for me. I am so grateful it didn't get sent to one of our last addresses in the states because my pans would have been in CA. I am also grateful the package was on the porch and not inside where they couldn't get to it. So many things could have gone MORE wrong than they did and I am grateful Heavenly Father looks out for us even in the little things that mean a lot to us. Tomorrow would have been just as special without quiche pans, but the fact that we have the quiche pans, and therefore should have beautiful quiche, just makes it all the more sweet to me.
Davis rocks
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment