Something really cool about Australia is that everyone gets good Friday and Easter Monday off. Its the start of the kids school vacations and the mums and dads have a 4 day weekend to spend with them. I LOVE this. Unfortunately, what we thought would be a 4 day weekend for us was canceled due to Garrett's job saying they needed everyone to work.
So I abandoned my plans to find the perfect location and book hotels etc... THEN, last night Garrett finds out that the producers checked budget and can't afford to have everyone work both days and get double pay-SO now he is only supposed to work either Friday OR Monday but not both. So we have a three day weekend. I am certainly not going to complain about that. We miss seeing him since he has been working such long hours. But I do wish they could have figured this out earlier because now it is too late to put together a weekend away somewhere.
We will probably just do day trips to places like the Blue Mountains and maybe one of the really cool family tours at the opera house or something. I am sure we will have a great time together even if we just end up going snorkeling and boogie boarding up the street. Family time is fun time no matter what we do. Can't wait to spend time with my love.
Davis rocks
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment