Today for the kids "media time" they wanted to watch "The Sound of Music", so we put it on. The comments from my children over the opening scene were quite precious so I had to write them down.
As the camera pans out over the snow filled mountain peak and then the green Valley Ezra ohhhhs and Ahhhhs and says "oh how beautiful".
Enoch says: "yeah, that's a great view. Mom, do you wish you could go to that place where this was filmed?"
Ezra: "oh beautiful...oh beautiful mountains, oh beautiful..., oh beautiful clouds..."
Enoch: "stop saying beautiful everything"
Ezra: "beautiful, beautiful BEAUTIFUL!!!"
At this point Maria comes on singing and Ethne says: "mom, its YOU singing". LOL
In my head I am thinking I hope she is talking about the voice. Yeah I wish I sounded like that, but I sure hope she doesn't think I look like that. What an awful haircut-even on Julie Andrews ;)
Davis rocks
11 years ago
1 comment:
haha LOVE!
Post a Comment