Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I Feel Like Dancing

Hurray!! Tomorrow is a very important day. We are getting our stuff delivered. We will now have a table and chairs, couches, clothes, dishes, pots, pans and a decent potato peeler and can opener. Ahhhh!!! I am SO excited to have sharp knives and a cutting board. And MY BED. We have been sleeping on a covered bunch of hard springs they call a mattress (that we rented). I CAN'T WAIT to have my bed and my down comforter. Ethne can't wait for her pink blanket with animals that her Grandmommy made. The boys would like to have their toys and their mattresses. Enoch is ready for his next math book and both boys need their history books. Needless to say we a SUPER excited about getting all of our things and setting up our house. The problem will be struggling with making a home and unpacking all the things we've missed or leaving everything we don't HAVE TO HAVE packed so that we don't have to pack them all up again to move again in 6 or 7 months. I WISH I KNEW IF WE WERE STAYING OR GOING!!!!! I don't hate the drastic changes but I WOULD LOVE to be able to plan for them :)

1 comment:

la said...

I feel like dancing for you!! I bet the kids are too! How wonderful for you.